Friday, April 10, 2009

"helping" dad



We all trekked out to the boat yard last Saturday to spend time with Dad as he worked. The kids made good use of a large mud puddle, a ladder and a lot of rocks. It was a good day.



The boat is beginning to shine! The sides cleaned up beautifully white needing only a few coats of wax and those new stripes. There is not much left to do so we hope be lifted back into the water this weekend. I'm really curious to watch the giant lift at work and I'm betting the kids will be impressed as well. Here's hoping for some pretty Easter weather and wishing you a beautiful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking that you'd be itching to get back on the water soon. I'm so impressed at how fast he worked- it looks great! I know you'll tell us all about the first sail as a family of five! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails